2. What are cookies?
3. What are scripts?
4. What is a web beacon?
When you visit our website for the first time, we show a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. As soon as you click on 'All cookies' you give us permission to use all cookies and plugins as described in the pop-up and this cookie statement. You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, but keep in mind that our website may no longer work optimally.
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
6.2 Analytical cookies
6.3 Marketing cookies
6.4 Social media buttons
8. Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can submit a request to view the data we process about you.
- Right to rectification and completion: You have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from the Controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another Controller.\Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this, unless there are valid reasons for processing.